***NOTE: This article contains affiliate links***
Whether you have a YouTube channel or are about to start one, this article around YouTube tips & tools can provide some useful tools for your YouTube channel! This is a great article full of YouTube tips for beginners, YouTube tips & hacks, and YouTube tips around views. If you need some YouTube tips for 2020, click over to the article!
The following tools are some of my favorites to use when it comes to optimizing my YouTube videos! It is all about finding keywords that have a high search volume and low competition. I believe the tools listed below have helped me significantly in this process!
Ok, let’s get started!
- Keywords everywhere
- This tool provides accurate search volume for the keywords you are looking for when typing them in on YouTube. You can also use this tool on other websites like google, for example. It can be difficult to know what the actual search volume is for a keyword without this tool, so it is pretty important.
- This tool is extremely important for figuring out if you have a chance to rank for the keywords that you have selected. I strongly recommend this tool, because without it, it will be difficult to know if you can actually rank for a KeyWord. I think that this is probably the best YouTube tool currently on the market. Sign up here.
- VidIQ is a tool similar to TubeBuddy that helps you to optimize your video, providing key metrics around how your videos are found, keyword options and more. Definitely check this tool out because it is very helpful.
- Morning Fame is an option that makes sense of the YouTube analytics so that you are making informed decisions with your topic research. This is definitely a tool that is worthwhile to check out! – https://morningfa.me/
- Rev is a tool that allows you to transcribe your videos. This is helpful because it adds additional SEO benefits to your video and optimizes your videos for certain keywords.
- Fiverr is a great resource if you need help with different aspects of your YouTube channel, such as video editing, description creation and thumbnail creation. I would definitely check out Fiverr if you are short on time and need help in any of these areas.