Are you looking for some productivity apps to be more productive throughout the day? Productive apps for time management, productivity apps for android and ios can change how you work! This article will explain the best productivity apps, life changing productivity apps and apps that can be used for small business. Click over to learn more!
Sometimes we all need a little extra help when it comes to productivity. Being productive on a regular basis is really critical if you are running your own business and need to make progress. Sometimes, the basic methods of blocking out time on a calendar and eliminating distractions isn’t enough.
To help with this, I’ve created a short list of apps that can do wonders to improve your productivity. Learn more about them below!
- Productive – Habit Tracker
- This free app helps you to build positive habits by tracking profess on personal goals and improving motivation. Right now, this app is only available on Apple devices. Learn more about it here.
- This app focuses on tracking how you spend your time while working. This is especially useful if you work for yourself and have billable hours. This app is also helpful for tracking where you spend your time. The app itself is available on Apple & Android devices and you can learn more about it here.
- Productivity – Daily tasks
- This app prides itself as being “Your personal productivity booster & goal achievement system.” More specifically, this app helps you to plan and create results in your life or business. Right now, this app is only available on Apple devices. Learn more here.
- Focus keeper – time management
- This productivity app allows you to customize focus sessions, goals, and track productivity with charts. It emphasizes focusing efforts in 25-minute chunks with 5-minute breaks. Right now, this app is only available on Apple devices. Learn more about the app here.
- Google calendar
Google Calendar may seem like a very basic and simple app, but I think it is important to include in this list. Google calendar helps you to visualize the hours you have in a day and assign different tasks to different periods of time. This is useful because it helps you to be realistic with how you are spending your time. You also get reminders around different tasks, which is a life saver – trust me! Google Calendar is available on Apple and Android devices and you can learn more about it here.