Are you looking for some digital course ideas to make money online? Digital course creation is a huge opportunity, and this article will share the hottest digital products to sell! If you want to sell digital products online, click over for more!
Creating an online course is one way to begin building consistent income from an online business. Through my experience with online courses and also taking many online courses myself, I’ve created a process for you to create your own course. I hope this helps and please feel free to reach out or comment with any questions that you have!
The first step in this process is to brainstorm topics for your course. It is important that you create a course where you actually know what you are writing about. Otherwise, what you are creating is fraudulent and will result in very poor results from your clients. Start by asking yourself the following questions:
- What do you know well?
- Do you have any expertise?
- What have you learned that others want to know?
- Do research on existing courses to find out what is trending
The next step when creating your course is to conduct market research. I strongly recommend investing as much time as you can into this process because it is really important. After all, if you are creating a course that no one actually wants, then no one will buy it. Here are a few ways to conduct market research:
- Hold one on one voice of customer interviews – interview potential customers and competitors and find out what their needs are and if what you are offering is of value
- Create polls on your Instagram stories
- Create polls and discussions in relevant Facebook groups with admin approval
- Create a survey and send it to your email list and other relevant individuals
How will you promote the course
- Ok, so promoting your course is one of the most important parts of being successful in this area. Through my own experiences, success and failures, I think it is important to do one of the following:
- Grow an engaged audience on a social media platform
- Find a day to drive consistent traffic to your website
- Doing one or both of these will generate the most success for your efforts
After this, be sure to create your course while keeping the following in mind:
- Create high quality content
- Use good quality video or voice overs
- Ensure that your slides are organized
- Include helpful handouts and worksheets that aren’t simply busy work
- Make your course as simple and time efficient as possible – no one wants to spend 1,000 hours on an online course
If you are new to course creation, try creating a smaller, low ticket course to get a feel for the process without investing weeks and weeks of time. A few ideas within the business niche include:
- Instagram algorithm mastery (how to get on the explore page)
- How to get your first 300 email subscribers
- How to start a successful YouTube channel
- How to make your first $100 online
- How to get started with affiliate marketing