With fall in full spring and Thanksgiving right around the corner, you may be looking for some easy and affordable decoration ideas to make your house more festive for the season! When hosting thanksgiving or fall get togethers, creating a festive, happy environment is a key to success. This article will show you ten different affordable, easy ways to make your house more festive this fall!
- Use circular wood as food stands – This is one way to add a little extra something to your food displays! Using circular wood adds a rustic flair to your home, and these wood cut outs can be purchased for cheap at home decor stores. Stock up during a sale and you are good to go!
- It’s all about the plaid! – Are you creating your next table centerpiece or want to add some flair to your table and chairs? Try visiting your local fabric store and purchasing 2 different types of plaid (make sure the color scheme is somewhat similar) and drape the plaid across the table for an easy centerpiece set up! You could also make plaid ‘napkins’ for guests to put across their lap at dinner!
- Mini pumpkins – Mini pumpkins are super affordable and are an easy way to make your home look festive! You can purchase these at your local home decor store and place them at your table centerpiece, in the kitchen or even at your coffee table. Try experimenting with different colors like gold, and considering adding glitter for a little extra kick!
- Pine cones – Use pine cones to add some fall festiveness to your decoration. You could make a pine cone wreath with pine cones from your backyard! You could also spray them with gold, silver, and add glitter for a magical centerpiece.
- Fall mantle decoration – Consider decorating your fireplace mantle with a string of fake leaves and pumpkins. You can buy fake leaves for cheap at your local home decor store!